Anyone has the right to personal data protection
Verdezenzero.it respects the right of its users to be informed about the collection of their data and the other ways in which it will be processed.
We thus inform you, in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03, which deals with the personal data protection of people and other subjects, on the methods by which your data will be used.
Personal data processing is carried out with manual and electronic tools, on the basis of principles strictly linked to verdezenzero.itís sphere of activity and in any case in such a way that the security and confidentiality of this data will be protected.
The personal data in our possession or that will be requested from you is necessary exclusively for fulfilling our obligations to you. The data will therefore be used in accordance with the contractual commitments made for reasons linked to verdezenzero.itís sphere of activity and with the obligations provided for by laws, regulations or EC legislation.
Should you decide to simply surf on our web site, you may do so without giving us any data, but it must be registered if you decide to make a purchase. This is why, when you register, you will be asked to authorise the registration of your data. Its conferral is necessary for the enforcement of the contract, so refusal to provide data will result in the impossibility to establish or develop relations, or to carry out certain transactions, if the data should be necessary for such relations or transactions.
Your data may be communicated for the aforementioned purposes to the following:
- the tax consultant
- the company responsible for the web site and data bank
- the company responsible for the transport of the purchased goods
At any time you may exercise the rights provided for by article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/03, which allows whoever it may concern to:
- know whether or not his/ her personal data exist and are communicated in an intelligible manner;
- be informed about the controller, the purpose and methods of processing and whoever is responsible, the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated;
- up-date, correct or integrate the data;
- delete, block or make the data anonymous;
- oppose data processing, for legitimate reasons, if not within the limits established by the law;
- oppose the mailing of advertising, market research, or marketing communication material
With regard to the payment of any goods purchased, verdezenzero.it will never take possession of credit card numbers, or other bank codes of its clients, since the payment sector is entirely managed by Paypal, world leader in on-line payments, using the secure methods of SSL technology.
For further information on the processing of your data you can write to email@example.com.